What is Energy Healing?
Albert Einstein once said that everything is a vibration. He said, “Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.”
Our bodies are a physical expression of all the energy from the beginning of time to this moment, transformed many times over. The different organs and tissues of the body vibrate at different frequencies. Studies have demonstrated that unhealthy tissues vibrate at a lower frequency than healthy tissues and negative thoughts decrease our body’s resonant frequency while positive thoughts increase that resonance. The Energy Healer is very much in tune with these subtle frequencies. Through laying on hands and asking the body questions the Energy Healer works like a conductor tuning a symphony orchestra to balance the energy flow and enhance the body’s overall vibrational tone.
Our practitioners use various forms of energetic healing for stress reduction, relaxation, and promote healing. It is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us, around us, and connects us all each to the other. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Energy work beneficially affects the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit. It is a simple, safe, and natural method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. Patients often report feeling lighter, more at peace, less stress, and deeply relaxed. Many have reported miraculous results.
Energy work also works very well in conjunction with all other, medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
What are the benefits?
– Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
– It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
– Aids better sleep
– Reduces blood pressure
– Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions
– Helps relieve pain
– Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
– Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
– Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
– Supports the immune system
– Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
– Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
– Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing